Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I am so excited to be blogging!! okay so a couple people have commented on the last line of my last blog earlier today.. some sweet friends of ours from church are adopting a baby from Ethiopia sometime this year (the Lord willing) and this is something I heard her say last Sunday at church while sharing their testimony.. That God doesn't call the equipped, he equips the called.. and i loved it and it rings so true!! We are all called to do something or other.. and when we are.. He provides for us what we need.

3 comments:

Linda said...

And God will continue to equip you....love you.

The Bell's said...

Hey Linda!! How do i find your blog..? I am new at this! Thanks for your encouragement.. It means so much.. I have a link on my blog to my friend Jodi's blog.. she is a spina bifida momma too.. there is a great video of her 18 mo old Brooklyn in her first little walker.. Jodi is a great woman of faith and she would be blessed by you!!!And vice versa

Jodi said...

I have to find this Linda!! :)

I looooooooooooooooove that quote. About to put it on my blog. What WONDERFUL words! And of course, you're my sweet friend who always says the right thing when I need to hear it! Thanks for that! Love you!